Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!!




Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year!! I can't believe that it is already 2015! I can't believe that this is the only full year that I get to be a missionary! I have so much that I want to do and so little time to do it! I hope that you all had a fun, safe, healthy holiday season!


So this week was a little bit slow. We were only able to teach a few people because everyone we usually teach was gone visiting family, sick or has been sick so it has been really hard to meet with people. But the lessons that we have been able to teach have been awesome! That is probably my favorite part about being a missionary is teaching, not just normal teaching, but teaching with the spirit. The lessons are so much better in every way when they are lead and directed by the spirit! I love it!
 
 
We also got to go to a Utica Commits game.....It's an AHL hockey team. We had an investigator take us on Saturday night! It was so much fun! I don't know if it's because I haven't seen any sports in months or what but I was getting way into it haha. It didn't help that my comp is Canadian and they eat breath and sleep hockey.
 
 

I hope that you all have a great week and have made some good New Year's resolutions that you can stick too! I love and miss you all!
Elder Morgan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment