Monday, January 26, 2015

"Veni, vidi, vici" Now on to Carthage!

Hello Everyone!

So I have been moved up to Carthage! So far it is awesome up here! They have a HUGE ward up here! There are like 150 people compared to Rome's 60! I missed having a big ward.....not a Utah sized ward but still a big one for out here. All of the work that we do is on the Army Base up here, Fort Drum. It is so awesome to see the miracles that come from members when they are actively engaged in missionary work! They seem to give us referrals almost every day it seems like and they are always so solid!  It is weird getting used to a new area. I don't know anyone's name yet and I feel like I am lost 99% of the time. Our apartment is pretty nice. We have our own washer and dryer! Plus WE HAVE A GARAGE to park in!! No more scraping ice off of the inside of the windows!! yeah you read that right.....when it hits -20 or less at night you get to scrape the ice off of the inside of your window too. We haven't had any huge snow storms or anything, I feel like it hasn't snowed in a very long time and winter is already almost over. I guess it is a good thing cause this way I don't miss snowmobiling as much haha. I am happy that prayers are being answered and that my dad and little brother are being watched out for! I wish I could remember more to write about, I have just been trying to take in so many things these last couple of days it's hard to even keep the days straight! My new companion's name is Elder Reynolds. He was actually companions with Elder Cosman right before Elder Cosman came with me. He is an awesome guy! This is his last transfer too so I get to kill him and send him back home to Arizona haha. I hope everyone is doing good! I love and miss you all!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment