Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas


Hello everyone!

I don't have much time today so this will be pretty short. I hope you all had an awesome Christmas! I loved getting to see my parents and Mike and Megan on skype! Hopefully I'll get to see a few more of you next time! Christmas here was so crazy and busy! We tried to make it to every less active and members house that we possibly could and saw a few of our investigators as well. I'm pretty sure that just about every house that we stopped at had something for us to eat or take home to eat later. I hope I never have to eat that much food again in my life. Being a missionary puts a whole new spin on Christmas. I got to focus on Christ and all that he has done for each and every one of us! I pray that you all to feel the spirit of Christmas as we celebrated our saviors birth this year!

I love and miss you all,
Elder Morgan
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment