Monday, January 12, 2015

It's -20° outside...

Hello Everyone!

It has been a pretty good week! We were able to teach a lot of our investigators. It is so amazing to see how their lives changes as they progress and follow through with commitments we give them!  There were two days this week that we weren't supposed to go outside because it got below -20 and there is another cold day on the way! I hate having to stay in so hopefully it only gets done to -15. I just have to say to a couple of you, I still have not worn a sweater under my suit jacket! And it's not ever going to happen haha :p

For some reason I have a target painted on my back for giving talks in sacrament. This week I got to speak on how we are given strength through being obedient. It was something that I had never really thought about before. While preparing for my talk I came across D&C 130 : 20-21

 "There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated—


And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated."
It strengthens my testimony of the love the our Heavenly Father has for us. To know that he had blessings set aside, from the foundation of the world, to give to us when we are obedient to his laws. 
I hope you have all had a good week! Thank you for your prayers and support! I love you all!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment