Monday, August 4, 2014

Sitting in the laundry room

Sunday walk at the MTC
 
We put him in the tub to see if he would grow but it didn't work!
I am currently sitting in the laundry room waiting for my clothes to wash haha. But my week has been great! We went through and learned how to teach all of the lessons in chapter 3 of pmg. I also got to teach an investigator named Thomas. We only got to meet with him for 3 days. The first day kinda sucked. He wouldn't talk about anything even religion related so we talked about skateboarding for 35 minutes. Luckily my comp skate boarded in high school so that helped a lot. The 2nd and 3rd time went much better. The 3rd time was the coolest thing that I have ever experienced!!! We were teaching him about the plan of salvation and the spirit was so strong! You could see it working in Thomas too! The craziest thing about it was while we were teaching it was like it wasn't me talking. I was pulling stuff out of nowhere and it was all stuff I would have never said by myself!! It was SOOOO awesome!! I hope every investigator goes like that haha I know it won't.....but I can still wish. I won't miss the MTC just my district. We have all become such good friends. I will be sending pics when I get to New York cause these computers suck. We have to wake up at 2:30am tomorrow and don't get to New York till 6 then we have an hour drive to the mission home. To say the least. tomorrow will be a very long day. But I am so ready to get out there.
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment