Monday, August 18, 2014

Knocking on a lot of doors


Driving out to Camden

Brother Grinell gave us bear meat
Hello Everyone! This week has been a great week! We have knocked on a lot of doors just trying to find new people to teach. It is hard when everyone around is extremely Catholic, but we have still found a few. I'm happy to hear that dad is doing good. To bad I can't ask to take the boat out while he is on drugs.....maybe he would say yes haha. I was getting pretty worried about him, just not knowing what was going on. It's amazing the feelings of comfort we can get from the holy ghost though prayer and fasting. I never would have

My Companion
thought that I would have given up food on any other day but fast Sunday ha ha but I had a little personal fast for him on Thursday. I feel like it helped me more than anything but it sounds like it worked for him too. I had to give a talk in church on the power of prayer and how we can make them better. It was the perfect thing to speak on with all of the things that had been going on with Tyce and Dad. My testimony on the power of prayer has already grown 1000%. I'll be sending some pictures today  to....I am awful at remembering to take them so there aren't that many so I'll try and work on that. I love and miss you all.

Absolutely the hottest thing I have ever eaten or will ever eat in my entire life!


Elder Morgan

Petty much what our whole area looks like!


Package from Shealeigh
I had to do it......and they were really really .......really really small
 
Your mom snuck this in :) and now I have it in my wallet




Pictures of my apartment







2 comments: