Monday, August 25, 2014

Praying for miracles and having a lot of faith!

Hello everyone! So I cannot believe that a month has already come and gone! Time out here seriously flies by! I have already been lucky enough to give a talk and teach priesthood in the ward that I go to.....hopefully that doesn't happen again anytime soon haha. But the members out here are great! They are so helpful and willing to do anything for us, and they keep us fed pretty much every night of the week. We had an exchange and one of the "traveling missionaries" Elder Klima came out and helped us get a better idea of how to teach using the new teaching method. We have been so busy this week now that we are doing shorter more frequent lessons. I feel like they are so much more powerful and helpful too. We have also been praying for miracles and having a lot of faith to expect them to happen. We picked up 4 new investigators this week and I know it is because of those faith and prayers that heavenly father has put those people in our path. One of our investigators, Bill, is a farmer and we are going to help him load and unload hay sometime this week so that should be fun. Another person that we picked up is chuck. He is an older guy and kind of reminds me of Jeremy......just a few minor differences. The first time we taught him he was so completely closed off to the idea of becoming converted. Now, after meeting with him a few more times and teaching more about the Book of Mormon and where it came from, you can tell that his heart is starting to change because he has been able to feel the spirit. I am so excited to meet with him more as he continues to read the Book of Mormon. everything is going really good. It has rained here almost every day since I've been here, thank goodness. I literally to 0 pictures this week....oops. but I love and miss you all.

Elder Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment