Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day

Hello everyone!


I hope everyone is having a good labor day! This week has been a pretty good week...well sort of. At the beginning of the week we had our hopes set pretty high with how many lessons we wanted to teach. We were able to meet with a few of our investigators but a lot of them canceled last minute on us or they just weren't there when we set up for an appointment, which kinda really sucks.


The Famous Mission Grandma!
 
I went on my first exchange down to Herkimer and met the missions famous Grandma! She has been feeding the missionaries for the last 30 years or so. I asked her if she remembered an Elder Brady and she said that she did! So I don't know if her memory is going or if she really met Justin, so you will have to ask him for me and find out if he remembers eating at grandmas. Since it was the end of the month we also ran out of miles for the car and I'm pretty sure that we walked like 40 miles the last 3 days so I am pretty beat. HOPEFULLY our week goes a lot better and I actually have some cool experiences to tell you about next week! I love and miss you all!
 

Elder Morgan

Some things never change... boys will be boys!!
Check out the frog!


I'm all out of my Swedish Fish!
We helped set up a wedding reception

No comments:

Post a Comment