Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!


 
Hello Everyone! and Merry Christmas!
Sorry I am on a day late, we were just insanely busy yesterday and didn't get any time to email!
This week has been pretty awesome! We have mostly been sharing the story of Christ's birth with everyone that will listen to us. It has been an awesome experience and I have been able to feel the true spirit of Christmas as we have been sharing it with others. Being on a mission has definitely made me think a lot differently about Christmas. I am able to focus on the birth of our Savior and what a gift he is to each and every one of us!

For all of you that thought it would be super cold up here.....it so far hasn't been cold what so ever! There has just been lots and lots of rain, and we have gotten very very wet. The other day was one of the nicer days that we have had so we thought that we would try walking around in our area instead of using our car. We came out of one of our investigators homes and it was down pouring! On our walk back to our apartment my companion was talking about how his companion last year would drive through puddles and spray people as they were walking. Not 10 seconds after telling his story, a HUGE dually truck....with a trailer....drove by and covered us with a good 8 foot wall of muddy salty water!  We were soaked to the bone! I couldn't help but laugh hysterically because of the timing of his story.

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and I can't wait to see some of you when I get to skype home! I love you all and I hope you get the chance to share the Christmas spirit with someone!

Love Elder Morgan










No comments:

Post a Comment