Monday, September 8, 2014

Today we get to go to the Utica Zoo!


Hey everyone!

This week has been ok. We have had a hard time with investigators and less active members keeping their appointments which has been pretty frustrating but I know that it will pick up soon. Yesterday was awesome! With fasting and praying that people we were meeting with would have time, we saw 4 or 5 people that usually blow us off! and we set up return appointments with them for this week! So I am super excited for this week and I know that good things are going to continue to happen! I guess you could say that I am finally getting the hang of things cause I am now starting to have dreams about teaching people haha. We have return and report on Friday so I get to see everyone that I was in the MTC with and I am excited to see how everyone is doing. We are going to the zoo today with our district....not sure how the Utica zoo will be....but it will be fun spending the day with everyone. It's cool to see how fasting and prayer is helping out with dad. I know that when we pray with our hearts and have faith that they will be answered the Lord doesn't disappoint. I love and miss you all.


Elder Morgan

Unfortunately Elder Morgan forgot his camera cord this morning so I had to come up with my own pictures to post. Looks like a fun adventure, I hope they all have a great day at the Zoo!              -Shalise

No comments:

Post a Comment