Monday, November 10, 2014

A Broken Leg and Reading the Book of Mormon Again!

Hello Everyone!

Sorry if this email gets cut a little short, I might get to talk to a certain someone that I have not talked to in what feels like a very very long time. Anyway.....this has been a very busy and very crazy week. One of the Elders in our district broke his leg on Saturday helping someone move and he was sent home which sucks because he was an awesome missionary and has only been out for 4 transfers! I felt so bad for him! His companion, starting later today, is getting put with me and my comp. I will now be in a trio and will get to work in Rome and in Utica! It has been super crazy trying to work out how we can work in Rome and Utica and still see everyone that we are teaching in both places! It is going to be crazy getting used to, but I am so excited for all of the people that we will get to teach!

I recently started The Book Of Mormon again. I had a feeling that I should focus on everything that has to do with faith this time. So starting from the beginning I have been marking everything that mentions faith. Holy crap! I never realized how much faith has to do with literally EVERYTHING we do. It has been such a huge help to me, especially with everything that has been going on at home.
I hate to cut this short but.........that certain someone just got online:)

I love and miss you all!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment